Sunday 21 October 2012

paris

I just had a film developped from my quick trip to Paris in June. I had the chance to drool over extremely cute (and small) balconies. The most common plants you see on balconies are geraniums and ivy. Parisians love their flowers. Their flower shops are so stylish.
 


This balcony drew my attention. One must really like sedum palmeri to hang it on bags on the wall!

These are some succulents I found in a succulent boutique. Why don't WE have succulent boutiques?

3 comments:

Julie said...

I have always wanted to have a small succulent shop, but I don't think I could make it. It would be just delightful. Your photos show the lovliness of Paris.....i sure hope to get there one day! Thanks for showing. I think some beautiful shops like these can be found in Canada as well.

succulove said...

I hope you visit Paris soon:) It is definitely worth it..As far as the succulent boutique is concerned, I think I would want all the merchandise for myself..hah:P

Black Sparrow said...

Remember the next time to take me with you!Go Paris! haha

Post a Comment